We are doing everything we can to make sure you are safe during your visit.
– It is mandatory to show a valid proof of vaccination/recovery or negative test result before entering the Experience, Roller Dreams and Pink Beach.
– All tickets must be booked online in advance, so tickets cannot be bought at the door. Our online reservation system ensures we always adhere to the maximum capacity as prescribed by the RIVM guidelines.
– The 1.5 meter distance RIVM guideline also applies inside our Experience. Our staff is trained to ensure that visitors keep their distance and follow security protocols. Families and households are asked to keep their distance from others as a unit.
Extra hygienic measures
– Dedicated disinfection teams clean the Experience several times a day and disinfect all high-touch surfaces between groups. At night, the entire Experience is thoroughly cleaned with professional, high-quality disinfectants, as used in clinical settings such as hospitals, rehabilitation centers and other healthcare facilities.
– With 10 hand cleaning stations located throughout the Experience, visitors are urged to disinfect their hands before entering a new room. Our restrooms are well stocked with soap and our hosts carry disinfectant hand gel, so we encourage guests to make use of this.
– We use professional HVAC ventilation systems throughout the building to ensure constant air circulation and purification inside the Experience. Fresh air is blown in from the outside all day long by large industrial fans installed on our roof.
Stay at home
– Not feeling well? Stay at home! We will reschedule your tickets without cost to another date of your choice. We hope to see you shine soon!