WONDR is finally back! We are doing everything we can to make sure you are safe during your visit. Inside the Experience we will follow the Dutch RIVM guidelines and the ‘Going out safely together’ protocol.
- We will ensure 1.5 meters distance between groups
Tickets can only be booked online to ensure we limit the number of visitors at a time. The Experience is one-way and the walking routes have been adjusted to comply with the health and safety guidelines.
- We will provide extra hygiene measures
We will disinfect important contact points and clean more frequently. We ask our visitors to sanitize their hands at designated stations.
- We will provide sufficient and clear information
Our staff has received updated safety training and we have added more signs and instructions throughout the Experience. Our staff supervises the maximum capacity in each room.
- The main safety guidelines
- – Wash your hands on a regular basis.
- – Maintain social distancing (1.5 meters from other visitors).
- – Please stay home if you have any health complaints or symptoms.
- – Pay with pin or contactless.
- – Please follow the instructions of our staff.